Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i need more followers.

I wish that my father was gone for the night, because what i'd really like to do is get super highh, BLAST my music, and sing at the top of my lungs.
Sounds pretty perfect right now.
I had a pretty intense dream last night, and it felt like it lasted the whole night. I liked it.
I really love to dream. It is so much fun; at least if I remember them in the morning. I am lucky enough to remember at least like one most mornings.
Maybe if I have a really sweettt one, I will post it on here (:
That may be fun. I did a dream diary for school, and it is pretty cool to write them down.

So, christmas is soon and that makes me excited <3
I love christmas time. The lights, the music, the gifts, the family...I even like the jingglers that stand in the front of department stores, wanting donations. 
And also; ten days after christmas is my 18th birthday! Im so fucking excited.
I plan on getting a peircing, some tattoos, and making a stop to shakedown to buy myself a bowl, as well as getting some lotto tickets. I am pumped. PLUS, i'm bout to be legalllllll. hah.
joking guys.(being jenna...)
Speaking of that, i need more followers...
that'd be cool. 

SO..get at itt (:

No comments:

Post a Comment