Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ya knoww..

So today.. I found an excuse to go to work and see Joey; but I was let down.
You see, I was with my boyfriend and joey does not like tyler too much. This is why;
When i started working at KFC, Joey kind of seemed into me. He even got my phone number out of the works office, and started texting me. It was kind of funny, but then he found out that i had a boyfriend and things kind of melted. He seemed mad, and eventually stopped texting me. Then one night, he was really pissed (which happens often, hes an angry man.), and he seen tyler in my car and thought for some reason he was talking shit about him. I think it was just so he'd have an excuse, other than jealousy, to not like him.


Well, I kind of wish he would text me again.. but he has no phone at the moment.
But umm, joey kind of avoids me when tyler is there.. Bad move on my part.
 Again, it isnt that i like the kid.. I just am interested in him. If that makes sense.

Tyler & I almost broke up last night..
Its not that i do not love him, but I feel like i need some independence right now.. Thats the LAST thing i get when im with him.
But well; i talked to him about it and it didnt go so well. I still don't know what i want.
It sucks.
I wish i could talk to Joey about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment