Wednesday, December 22, 2010

mixed feelings

So, He texted me
Just wanna say, i couldn't stop smiling, lol.
and we are still texting. He borrowed a phone from a friend who lives down the street, JUST so he could text me tonight. Isn't that cute? :P
I'd have to say hes a little flirty. I wonder if he likes me..
He asked me if I liked him, but im so dodging the question.
Truth is, I dont know. I have a boyfriend.
To be honest, i think I am mainly still with the boyfriend because im scared of change. Its going on 26 months. Like shittt; i am all he has. how am i supposed to take that away?
Fuckkk me.

2 comments:

  1. If you're going to do anything, make sure it's for you, okay? Yeah, he's important and all, but you're more important. Talk to him about it. Maybe you guys could figure it out together? *stops attempting advice* Sorry, I'm bad at this. *biiiiiiighug* But I loves you and hope you figure things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what i am thinking.
    Also, if i do anything, i think itll be after christmas. Im not that coldhearted :/
    yuck. it truely is a sticky situation though.
    but i love you tooo; and i also hope i figure it out ):

    ReplyDelete